Sweet cedar scent and great for saving your cashmere sweaters!

Posted by ElinLinnea on August 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful cedar oil, without any harsh burnt notes which sometimes can take overhand in the cedar oils. Smells sweeter that cedarwood atlas. Is divine when mixed to lemon and a jasmine blend in my diffuser. Purifies the air and works wonders on cellulites, eczema, hair loss, acne...You name it! Shredded cedarwood is commonly used as moth repellent in scented packets, so after a couple of drops of this oil on a cotton ball in your closet or drawers, moths are no longer a problem.

Has effectively helped me eradicate fleas

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have combined this with Everclear alcohol to produce a spray that kills fleas. It has proven itself effective. Thanks.

Texas Cedarwood EO

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

This essential oil has a nice scent, but is very strong. It has a lovely woody, smoky scent that will be nice for blending, I think. a little will go a long way

Very powerful

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses the cedarwood oil in combination with peppermint oil when he feels a headache coming on. He also uses it as a cologne... I approve! This brand is trustworthy as far as purity and potency, I believe.

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells awful, like rotten wood.

Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Texas Cedarwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very earthern, smoky smell. I have european cedarwood as well and like the smell better. This one smells little like tree.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

strong, woody but clean scent. I don't particularly like it but it's great for keeping bugs away, and apparently helps with sebum control

texas cedarwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells like moistened woodland. Should it be?

Smell is not nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first that's the kind of wet-old wood furniture smell for me. When I give it a second chance it's more like a temple smell in Asia. Someone may like it but I don't enjoy it for now sorry.

A healthy mind in a disabled body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good but not packaging. A course more than half of the oil over everything in the box. I will not order. The oil is 5 stars.