agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Español
Buscar comentarios

love it

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en dic. 22, 2014 | Compra Verificada

This stuff is amazing I look forward to my smoothies everyday This is how I make it using this and its delish... barleans greens, banana, avocado, frozen berries, goji berries, almond milk, ice cubes, baby spinach and sometimes a hint of natural penut butter. Tastes so good :) and great meal replacement AND makes you loose weight :)

Has Natural Flavors

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 19, 2014 | Compra Verificada

This product tastes great to me, but the label says it contains natural flavors, which can be very bad.

Amazing!

Publicado por Shewolf en ene. 20, 2013 | Compra Verificada

This is the best way to get your veggies! Five servings in one scoop and it tastes like premium hot cocoa when mixed with hot milk, or makes a great smoothie with cold milk and a banana. I will take this as long as Barlean's keeps making it, without a doubt.

맛있어요. 초코맛

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 24, 2015 | Compra Verificada

분말 아미씨랑 섞어서 타먹는데도 진한 초코맛이 나용. 비타민성분은 좀 부족해도 항상화파우더로 는 좋아용 제가 비위가 너무 약한데 맛나서 잘먹어용

美味しいです

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 31, 2014 | Compra Verificada

中にスプーンが入っているので、とても便利です。 チョコレート味でこどもも喜んで飲んでいます。

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 31, 2013 | Compra Verificada

Love this stuff!!! It's so delicious and nutritious

Gracias por su respuesta!

I'm hooked on this product, great taste!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 11, 2013 | Compra Verificada

Not only does this product contain great ingredients but it is filling and taste great! Not chalky like so many supplements. I love drinking it with breakfast or lunch, gives me energy and keeps me full.

Tastes very good!

Publicado por DesertLiving en sep. 05, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I'm glad I tried this product. Smooth chocolate flavor, good hot or cold. Highly recommend.

Gracias por su respuesta!

For a "greens" drink, this product tastes amazing!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 22, 2017 | Compra Verificada

Barleans Greens is a great tasting product! It isn't grainy or chalky like so many other powdered drink formulas. I highly recommend this product. I order it often and won't even try any other brands....

Great taste - Husband loves it

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 02, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I've been looking for a greens supplement my picky husband will actually like. I've tried him on all other brands but he hates the taste. This tastes like a chocolate milk shake and gives him everything he needs. I've got a few of my friends into this product for the same reasons.

1-10 total de 20