Nose Repellent

Posted by pickier-than-thou on April 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Judging by the offensive smell, it was probably extracted from rotten cedarwood. Unfortunately I am unable to make any use of it.

Use it on my dog to keep fleas at bay.

Posted by jayzou on September 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lately more than ever I've spotted rats, cats, squirrels, skunks, and possums in the backyard, so I guess I should've seen the onslaught of ticks and fleas coming for my dog. I apply and rub a few drops on his coat, and so far I believe it has been keeping him flea-free. We'll see how it turns out in a few weeks :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to repel roaches on my kitchen and it works!

flea b gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is working great - I am using it in combination with the lavender oil as a natural flea repelant - aside from not dropping out of the bottle smoothly I have no complaints

Cedarwood Essential Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm not expert but this oil is inexpensive compared to the others and great for cleaning.

great product and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very strong, grounding woody aroma. Only adding 2 drops on diffusing with other essential oils is enough

I'll keep buying.

Posted by Sab15 on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usually I would not purchase any woody oils online because woody scent can go wrong so easily. Based on all positive reviews here I decided to give it a try as I really want something warm and earthy to use in winter. This oil is quite pure and just like what cedarwood would smell like. Also it's very rich, only need 5 drops to fill my room with the aroma, and only 2 to 3 drops while mixing with other oils. It's a scent that has depth to it without being too intense, you can definitely use it for meditation, but I prefer to use it in a cold night while drinking hot herbal tea, that makes me feel so cozy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used it with clove and orange to make a "holiday" scent. I put some in my bunny's cage where he'd eaten some of the cedar wood--it made the wood smell more and he doesn't chew on it anymore. I think it will be good to put in my closet & drawers to keep moths away.

Excellent Scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality and fantastic scent! I bought this for my hair but would be just wonderful for soaps and face oiling as well!