agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Evaluaciones
1-10 total de 16
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

here's what's missing in your dog food

Publicado por alloriginal en oct. 03, 2012 | Compra Verificada

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I am passionate almost to an extreme about dog health and longevity. I discovered the power of fish oil as it related to my own health over two decades ago, and today I discuss with every customer who will listen why their dog should have a daily fish oil supplement. Most pet foods, even the better ones, contain little or none of these important nutrients. With use over time, your dog will have a shinier skin and coat, better joints, and improved energy and vitality. By reducing inflammation, fish oil will protect canine heart health. Some dogs will take this right off the spoon. For others, simply mix a teaspoon into some tasty wet food and they will gobble it right down. Keep the bottle refrigerated after opening to maintain freshness. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

잘 복용중입니다..^^

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 31, 2014 | Compra Verificada

코카스파니엘 11살 입니다.. 평생 피부염과 귀염증으로 병원을 일주일에 한번씩 방문하는 견생.. 노르딕 오메가3 제품 수의사쌤 추천으로 알아보다가 다른 사이트에 비해 넘 저렴해 의심도 해보고 걱정도 했습니다..ㅋ 그러나~ 아무 이상 없는 제품을 받았구요.. 수의사쌤께서 알려주신 용량을 매일 한번씩 잘 먹이고 있답니다.. 먹는 약과 같이 복용하긴 했지만.. 피부도 완전 좋아졌구요.. 관절도 좋아졌는지 살짝 불편해 하던 앞다리도 지금은 편해보입니다~~^^ 참고로..사용설명이 한글로 변역 안되어있어서 별하나 뺐어요..ㅋ

강쥐 피부에 최고

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 18, 2012 | Compra Verificada

늘 사료에 넣어서 함께 먹이고 있어요. 피부병이 심했는데 이거먹이고 피부가 많이 좋아졌습니다.

포장잘돼서 왔습니다

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 09, 2015 | Compra Verificada

액상타입이라 파손될까 걱정됐는데 파손없이 잘왔어요~ 오일타입이라 먹이기가 좀 힘든것 빼곤 잘먹네요~

German Shepherd Skin/coat condition

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 18, 2014 | Compra Verificada

I have two of these wonderful pets. Unfortunately my male Riley has serious skin/coat condition where he scratches/mutilates himself constantly to the point where he has scratched himself bald in areas. Both of my dogs are on grain free diet; I use a combination of dry/wet dog food. My vet said these breeds are prone to these conditions so I researched the internet extensively and came across Nordic Naturals. I have ordered three bottles so far and have followed the daily recommended dosage. The results: Riley is only scratching a little now!!! :) His coat is extremely shiny and soft not course and his hair is growing back!!! Thank you Nordic Naturals for such a great product and both my dogs love the taste :) The reason why I only gave 4 stars is because I live in Canada and I get charged not only shipping but also customs duty so it gets expensive :(

Nordic Naturals best brand

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 31, 2016 | Compra Verificada

My aging dog has joint issues as well as low thyroid. His coat was brittle and the skin very flaky. Along with prescribing thyroid medication my veterinarian sold us our first bottle of Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet. She basically said not to bother giving any other brand as it's likely a waste of money and won't have any significant benefits. She said the quality control and high standards used to produce this brand are unique. Anyway it's been about 3 months he's had 2 teaspoons per day (55 lbs). Between the thyroid medication and this oil, I can't believe his coat. It's thick, soft, shiny, and no more flakes. Interestingly, he also is changing color! He's one of those black-and-tan colored dogs of rottie or doberman mix, and he's sprouting all this beautiful auburn colored fur in areas formerly tan, and even replacing some black. I think this is really good stuff and worth the money - will keep him on this always.

Excellent for Pets

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 04, 2016 | Compra Verificada

Our dogs have been fighting dry skin, scratching all the time. Vet recommended giving them fish oil with the dog food once a day. It has made a remarkable difference in their scratching and their fur is a lot softer as well. The price is great as well as the speedy delivery!! Highly recommend iHerb!!

非常划算

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 04, 2018 | Compra Verificada

非常好的產品,但是沒有量杯只能憑感覺倒有點麻煩~

Gracias por su respuesta!

Excellent product , but if in the UK add the customs charge to the cost of product.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 07, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I have been using this product for the past 3 years .. Omega 3 has been scientifically proven to help our dogs . I just wish that it came from the UK , as I had to pay an extra £18.00 customs fee for it to be delivered into the UK . As for the product I can highly recommend it , but do take notice of the extra customs charge you will incur.

Nordic Natural Omega-3 Pet

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 26, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I've been giving to my two Golden Retrievers for approximately 6 months. I've noticed a significant improvement in their coat and skin. Excellent product, has worked great for my two dogs.

1-10 total de 16